No products in the cart.
SteriPen Adventurer Water Purifier
$180.00 inc GST NZD
The Steripen Adventurer water purifier gives you safe drinking water in seconds. No chemicals, no long waiting times, save money and the environment. This water purifier is a number 1 travel essential!
The Steripen Adventuer water purifier is definitely our number one travel essential to be packed into the bag!
It is the ultimate water purifier which creates ultraviolet (UV) light that disrupts the DNA of microbes in seconds with the push of a button. Without functional DNA, microbes can’t reproduce or make you sick.
We have taken it all around the world treating water from streams in the middle of the Amazon jungle to tap water throughout Europe and love the fact that we are drinking safe water and that we are not contributing to hundreds of plastic bottles entering landfills.
It’s so simple to use and doesn’t involve any chemicals at all so is perfect for long term and frequent travel.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
between this Steripen Advenuturer and the Steripen Classic?
The Steripen Adventurer is a slightly different shape around the circumfrance, works on a different type of battery and has a LED flashlight function. It also does not come with a pre-filter like the Classic does.
THREE EASY STEPS TO SAFE DRINKING WATER
1. Push the button to select volume of water you are treating (It can either treat 1 litre or ½ a litre at a time)
2. Place the lamp in clear water (submerge water sensors)
3. Stir water until the indicator light turns green (90 seconds for 1 Litre, 48 seconds for ½ Litre)
Outdoor microbes such as: Cryptosporidium, Viruses, Bacteria & GiardiaTravel pathogens that cause: Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Hepatitis and PolilHousehold germs such as: Influenzas, E.coli & Salmonella, Staph & StrepNatural disaster/bio-terror risks that cause: Cholera & other waterborne illnesses
- Treats water in quantities of ½ Litre and 1 Litre
- Has a torch function (press the button down for 3 seconds to activate)
- Takes 2xCR123 batteries (not included) Lithium batteries are recommended
- Treats 8000 Litres of water
- Works in high altitude
- Saves money and the environment
- Does not treat through ice cubes or particulates