8 am to 5 pm by appointment only 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only Closed Closed
Parking available on site
– Specialist and general travel vaccinations and medications – Comprehensive pre-travel consultations – Q-Fever Vaccination
– Approved Yellow fever vaccinator
– Corporate Business Travel Service – Group Travel Service (Schools, Expedition, Film Production) – Humanitarian travel – Travel Medical Kits and medications
– Travel related merchandise
– Workplace vaccinations on and off site
We have worked with the wonderful staff at Worldwise since 2009. The numerous students and families that have walked through the clinic doors in Newmarket have been thoroughly impressed by the service, care & expertise provided. We cannot speak highly enough about the work Marc and his staff have done, and continue to do, in preparing our young men for their travels abroad!
BEN SKEEN | Auckland Grammar School
Worldwise is my go-to travel health centre - I wouldn't go anywhere else! All advice is tailored to your needs - whether you're going to West Africa, or South America (or both!) - you can be assured that you have all the information to get you through. The lovely, personable team are always happy to help in any way they can.
Thank you Worldwise for the fantastic service you provided to our group as we prepare to travel to Rio de Janeiro Brazil for the 2016 Olympic Games.
Your wealth of knowledge made us all feel completely informed & we also loved not having time to get too nervous with your super quick vaccinations. Your follow through & offer of continued advice is greatly appreciated.
Jayne Holtham | Sky Sport Rio Olympics 2016 Production Manager