No products in the cart.
AIMS OF THE COURSE:
• To promote safe practice in the delivery of health care to intending travellers
• To advise on current pertinent travel health issues
• To maintain and upskill in the knowledge of Yellow Fever requirements for the NZ practitioner.
(An additional “Yellow Fever Certificate of Understanding” will be issued for this aspect of the course)
• To yield a programme for Travel Health Professionals to upskill their knowledge
• To identify when it is vital to refer patients/travellers to specialty services
Each year, James Cook University in Townsville, Australia recognises those who have made an outstanding contribution in their field of endeavour through an 'Outstanding Alumni Award' programme. A big congrats to Dr Marc Shaw, who has Just this morning, received his award for his outstanding contribution to Travel Medicine!!