No products in the cart.
- Clinical features
- Case studies
- Multi choice test
Zika, dengue, chikungunya
Malaria for kiwi travelers
Safety & security for travel
Current topics available to view
- Introduction to Travel Health in the 21st Century (1 hour)
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases 1 (1 hour 10 mins)
- Yellow Fever, Epidemiology and Clinical Features (30 mins)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (30 mins)
- Rabies - an Update (1 hour)
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases 2 (1 hour)
- Travellers Diarrhoea (1 hour)
If you have a trip booked to a destination where there is threat of the Zika virus and are not sure what you should do, we can provide you with all the latest details to help you make an informed decision. Book in for a Zika consultation at our Worldwise Auckland clinic.
Each year, James Cook University in Townsville, Australia recognises those who have made an outstanding contribution in their field of endeavour through an 'Outstanding Alumni Award' programme. A big congrats to Dr Marc Shaw, who has Just this morning, received his award for his outstanding contribution to Travel Medicine!!