No products in the cart.
The medical exam usually takes 1 hour to complete.
You need to arrive at least 10 – 15 minutes before your appointment
You need to bring these to the appointment
- Passport – must be valid for at least 6 months. (NB you can request your passport from Immigration New Zealand if they have it)
- If you are a parent or guardian accompanying a minor you must also bring your passport and proof of guardianship.
- Allow one hour for your medical exam.
- Bring any medical reports you have e.g. with any medical specialist.
- Bring evidence of pregnancy i.e. from your midwife if applicable.
- If you cannot keep your appointment and need to arrange another time, please phone us at least two days prior to your original appointment.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample during examination.
- You will have an eye test, so please bring your glasses if you have them.
- Please eat and drink as usual on the day of your examination.
- If you require an interpreter please let us know at the time of booking.
- Children under the age of 11 years old do not require either chest X ray or blood test.
- Children under the age of 15 years do not require a blood test.
|Immigration Medical Consultation (paid to Worldwise Hamilton)||$ 250.00|
|Blood Test (Paid to Path Lab Waikato) Cost up to||$ 135.00|
|X-ray (to be paid separately at radiology reception)||$ 100.00|
|Please note that while we endeavour to keep our prices low at Worldwise Travellers Health, the xray and blood service are separate businesses and as such, we have no control over the price of x-rays or blood tests|