No products in the cart.
The medical exam usually takes 1 hour to complete.
You need to arrive at least 10 – 15 minutes before your appointment
You need to bring these to the appointment
- Passport – must be valid for at least 6 months.
- If you are a parent or guardian accompanying a minor you must also bring your passport and proof of guardianship.
- Allow one hour for your medical examination.
- Bring any medical reports you have e.g. with any medical specialist.
- Bring evidence of pregnancy i.e. from your midwife if applicable.
- Please do not drink tea or coffee on the morning of the examination as this can elevate your Blood Pressure.
- If you cannot keep your appointment and need to arrange another time, please phone us at least two days prior to your original appointment.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample during examination.
- You will have an eye test, so please bring your glasses if you have them.
- Please eat and drink as usual on the day of your examination.
- If you require an interpreter please let us know at the time of booking.
- Children under the age of 11 years old do not require either chest X ray or blood test.
- Children under the age of 15 years do not require a blood test.
Infants aged 0 – 4 years $100
Children aged 5 – 10 years $130
These children do not require a chest x-ray or blood tests.
Adolescents over 11 years of age and adults:
|Immigration Medical Consultation||$ 225|
|Blood Test (To be paid separately at Labtests Reception)||$ 100|
|X-ray (To be paid separately at Radiology Reception)||$ 160|
|Please note that while we endeavour to keep our prices low at Worldwise Travellers Health, the X-Ray and blood service are separate businesses and as such, we have no control over the price of X-Rays or blood tests.|